My timepass experiments
I like to learn new crafts be it ceramic, woodwork, flower making, embroidery or just different types of painting and few items I made are listed in my blog.
Below I have included the tutorial for couple of upcycling projects I made.
1) Wash and clean the beer bottle and remove all labels
2) Give a base coat of paint using chalk paints
3) Paste a decoupage tissue outside the bottle without any wringles
4) Paint the bottle and blend in the picture in the tissue
5) Give a coat of varnish to waterproof the bottle
1) Wash and clean a widemouthed jar and remove all labels
2) Draw or paste your desired silhouette on the jar
3) Paste a tissue outside the jar to give it a frosted look. Tissue might wringle when you paste which is fine
4) Decorate with glitter or other embellishments of your choice. Here I have lightly painted with glitter dust and pasted the stars.
5) For the lid, pasted an invitation card to cover the prints and decorated it with net and heart embellishment